7 min read
What parents should know about equitable grading in high schoolKeep reading
5 min read
How schools can help overloaded teensKeep reading
In this section, we publish a rating that reflects how well this school is serving disadvantaged students, compared to other schools in the state, based on college readiness, learning progress, and test score data provided from the state’s Department of Education.
The state does not provide enough information for us to calculate an Equity Rating for this school.
Would you find it helpful to have this kind of information for the school? YesNo
Currently, this information is unavailable. Update me when new information is published on this school's profile.
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures.
Support GreatSchools in this effort! Donate Now!
©1998-2021 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
|Revenue by Source|
|Total Current Expenditures:||$31,896,000||$8,890|
|Student and Staff Support:||$3,062,000||$853||10%|
|Operations, Food Service, other:||$6,508,000||$1,814||20%|
|Total Capital Outlay:||$4,088,000||$1,139|
|Total Non El-Sec Education & Other:||$33,000||$9|
|Interest on Debt:||$2,775,000||$773|
- * denotes a column with data from 2020-2021
- [ † ] indicates that the data are not applicable. For example, the enrollment and staff characteristics for districts that opened in the 2020-2021 school year will not be available until the full 2020-2021 file is released.
- [ – ] indicates that the data are missing.
- [ ‡ ] indicates that the data do not meet NCES data quality standards.
- The directory information on district name, address, and phone number are preliminary data from initial submissions of district level data for 2020-2021.
- Data provided on student membership and staffing are from the official district level data for 2019-2020.
Source:CCD Public school district data for the 2019-2020, 2020-2021 school years
Review Pleasanton Isd School Of Choice. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
You will also like:
- Practice toefl ibt
- Ez slang meaning
- Colour vase
- Nyquil liquid directions
- Dells cabin rental
- District 6 basketball
- Ixl year 2 maths
- Zelda horse spirit
- Smartsheet date format