Wii Party Wii
Wii Party (Nintendo Wii, 2010)
- After the Wii-ification of sports, fitness, and music games in Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and Wii Music, respectively, Nintendo aims to apply its unique brand of family friendly multiplayer gaming to the party genre in Wii Party. There are more than a dozen different game modes, and over 80 mini-games broken down into "House Party" mode, "Party Games" mode, and "Pair Games" mode.
The "House Party" mode is designed to encourage non-traditional uses of the Wii Remote, such as asking gamers to put their controllers on a table and grab the first one that makes a specific noise, or proposing a game of hide and seek in which one player stashes the Wii Remotes around the living room for the rest of the party to find.
The "Party Games" mode is slightly more traditional, offering up to four gamers the chance to take on Bingo or a variety of board games, while "Pair Games" mode specializes in two-player co-op or competitive action. The mini-games run the gamut, from horse racing and chopping down trees, to riding roller coasters and playing tag, and of course the entire game supports custom "Mii" characters.
eBay Product ID (ePID)
Product Key Features
Action/Adventure, Adventure, Action/Adventure
Additional Product Features
Number of Players
Mild Cartoon Violence
Game Name Special Features
More than 80 party-themed mini-games and over a dozen game modes Join up to three friends for co-op and competitive multiplayer action Get in on the action with custom "Mii" characters
Wii Party U
It's time to party with Wii U
Enjoy board games and mini-games on the TV, play familiar tabletop games using the Wii U GamePad Controller, or transform your living room into a game show floor. No matter what kind of party you're throwing, Wii Party™ U offers something for everyone. Bundled with a Wii Remote Plus controller and stand at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in "Lost-and-Found Square," imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse™. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with an array of 15 tabletop games, ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include Tabletop Minigames that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.
- Release date:
- Oct 25, 2013
- up to 4 players
- Nd CUBE CO., Ltd.
- ESRB Rating:
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Price wii party
.Wii Games that NEED to become Remastered Nintendo Switch Games
- Buy fo76 items
- Seattle organics kratom
- Minecraft mods map
- Latter day saint hymns
- Amazon wig clips
- Ouch burn meme
- Z20 pro
- Barska scope prices