Controlling your system with voice recognition
You can use your voice to control your PS4™ system from the home screen and other areas. To use voice commands, you'll need a headset, or you can use the microphones on your PlayStation®Camera.
The microphone icon and available commands will appear. The microphone icon glows blue during voice recognition.
- Say the name of an available command.
- When you don't say a command within 10 seconds or when you operate the system with the controller, the voice recognition feature is disabled. An indicator showing the remaining time appears on the left side of the microphone.
- Depending on the screen, you can use the L2 button on the controller to enable and disable the voice recognition feature.
- To use the voice recognition feature, select (Settings) > [System] > [Voice Operation Settings], and then select the checkbox for [Operate PS4 with Voice].
- To view a list of voice commands, select (Settings) > [System] > [Voice Operation Settings] > [Commands for Voice Operation].
- Depending on the system language, English might be the only language available for voice input.
- If there is too much ambient noise, your voice might not be recognized.
- For details on devices that support voice input, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
Stealth 350VR Amplified Virtual Reality Gaming Headset - Variable Bass Boost - Mic Monitoring - PlayStation VR and PS4 - PlayStation 4
Lightweight and Comfortable
The Stealth 350VR headset features a lightweight design, with smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam ear cushions to ensure a breathable, comfortable fit.
Turtle Beachâs Stealth 350VR gaming headset delivers amazing amplified game and chat audio for greater immersion and allows you to play for over 30 hours on a single charge.
Active Noise-Cancelling Microphone
Eliminate unwanted background noise in the virtual world created from moving around in the real world. The Stealth 350VRâs noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal-clear chat with other players, and can be easily detached when not in use.
Swappable Cable System
Comes with easily interchangeable cables to swap between the PlayStation VR, PS4 Pro and PS4, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
If you're not hearing anyone else either, then the most likely answer is that your account is a junior account. You can check this by going to your watch menu > Settings > Audio. If you are on a junior account, you will see a message saying so.
If you're not on a junior account, first check that your microphone is set to "On" in your watch menu > Settings > Audio > Microphone. You should see the sound meter reflect what Rec Room is hearing from your mic. If it still shows nothing when you speak, check the platform-specific sections below for some troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure your microphone is turned up on your PS4 in Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Adjust Microphone Level
- Try fully restarting your PS4
- Try these steps from Sony support
- If playing with PSVR, make sure that your VR headset mic is not accidentally muted.
- Ensure that in your Windows recording devices (right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of the desktop > select Sounds or Recording devices), your headset microphone is set to be the default device for recording and communication. Ensure all other microphones are disabled (right click > disable)
- You must restart Rec Room after changing the default device in order for the change to take effect.
- Make sure your headset is set as the preferred audio input in your Oculus Home or SteamVR settings
Oculus Home - gear icon at the top right > Settings > Devices > Rift headset > Audio Input in VR should be set to Rift microphone and the transmit volume should be up.
SteamVR - in the small status window click the small downward arrow next to the 'Steam VR' text > Settings > Audio > ensure your 'Set Record Device to' dropdown is set to your headset microphone.
Ensure your Windows privacy settings have your microphone enabled. Windows>privacy>microphone and "allow apps to access microphone".
- To ensure that your microphone isn't broken, try listening to the device.
- Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of the desktop > Recording devices > find and right click your chosen mic (make sure its enabled) > properties > listen tab > check the 'listen to this device' box > hit apply. If you can't hear yourself through the selected playback device, the microphone itself might be broken.
Oculus Quest 1/2
- Make sure that you have enabled microphone permissions for the Rec Room app. You can do this by going into your library page on the Oculus Home menu. Find the Rec Room app.
- Hover your cursor over the Rec Room app. You should see 3 dots on the bottom right of the app. Click them to open a small dropdown menu. Select the "Permissions" option.
- Enable the microphone permission.
- We are investigating an issue with the microphone not working when livestreaming the game directly from a Quest device.
- Make sure that voice communications is enabled at a system level. You can check this by going to your dashboard, and then going to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > View details & customize > Communicate with voice and text.
- Otherwise, there's currently a bug where the game will tell you that your mic is not connected even if it is. While we investigate a fix, a short term workaround is to restart your console before booting up Rec Room.
4GAMERS Support Article: Microphone not working on PS4
4GAMERS Gaming headsets are designed all of the PLAYSTATION 4 consoles (PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro). In most cases, the headset will be fully functioning when plugged into your PS4 controller for the first time. In some cases, you may find that the microphone is not working on your first attempt at installation. Please ensure the 3.5mm Jack connection is fully inserted into the PS4 Controller, insert until you hear a click.
If you can hear people on party chat but they can’t hear you, please check the following steps:
STEP 1: The Mic. Mute Switch Is In The Correct Position.
You will see the Mic. Mute switch on the inline volume control. This switch needs to be in the OFF position, ensuring the mute functionality is turned OFF.
Once the switch has been changed to OFF, please try again. If you are still experiencing problems, please go to Step 2.
STEP 2: The Headset Works with Another Device.
If the headsets Mic still isn’t working, plug the headset into another device such as a Phone/Tablet and try making a call or recording a voice message. If someone is able to hear you during the call or you can hear yourself back on the voice message then the headset and mic are working properly – please go to Step 3. If you couldn’t be heard in the call or on the voice message then there is a fault with the headset itself, please return this to the retailer you bought this from with proof of purchase in order to get a replacement product.
STEP 3: Your PS4 Settings are Configured Correctly
Review your PS4 settings to make sure they are configured as follows:
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Audio Devices
- Set Input&Output Devices to Headset Connected to Controller.
- Set Output to Headphonesto Chat Audio.
- Set Volume Control (Headphones)level to Maximum.
- Select Adjust Microphone Leveland follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your microphone.
- If your Mic was detected on the Adjust Microphone Level screen, then the headset and mic are working correctly with the PS4. If other people still can’t hear you in your chat then check your network connection and/or your in-game settings.
- If your mic was not detected on the Adjust Microphone Level screen then there is a fault with the headset itself, we advise you to return this to the retailer you bought this from with proof of purchase in order to get a replacement product.
Microphone ps4 vr
- Backband type headphone with microphone
- Retractable microphone
- 55 cm audio cable
Backband Headphone with Microphone is useful when enjoying VR content. The microphone is retractable, allowing you to adjust the angle and length freely.Furthermore, it can be stored in the headphone when not in use, so it will not get in the way. The audio cable is about 55 cm which can be used conveniently for new or old PS VR.
|Original Name||CYBER ・ マイク付きバックバンドヘッドホン ( VR 用) ホワイト×レッド|
|Official Release Date||Nov 09, 2018|
|Product Measures||19cm x 16cm x 11cm|
customer reviewsNo reviews for CYBER · Backband Headphone with Microphone for PlayStation VR (White x Red) yet.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
You will also be interested:
- Tododeku soft
- 1960 corvette rear
- Ark polymer
- Hp scanner software
- Blazer sacai
- Washington county kansas jail inmates
- Teal auto paint colors