sich von den Brötchen und kann auf halber Länge, sowie lange Haare erreicht werden.
from the bun and can be achieved on mid-length, as well as long hair.
In diesem Artikel beschreiben[...] Phil Brown und ThierryChignondie derzeitige Situation, [...]
der die Industrie gegenübersteht[...]
was die Erlangung der regulatorischen Zulassung dieser drei Bereiche betrifft, und versuchen, einiges Licht auf die Zukunft, die uns erwartet, zu werfen.
In this article,[...] Phil Brown and Thierry Chignon describe the current [...]
situation faced by industry with regards to the gaining[...]
of regulatory acceptance for each of these three areas and attempt to shed some light on the expected future.
die mit diesen Schmuckstücken verbunden sind.
Sweeping Brötchen sind ein sehr beliebtes Frisur am Tag der Hochzeit wählen.
buns are a very popular hairstyle to choose on your wedding day.
and highlights the
Im Alter von 20 Jahren lernte Kim Young[...] [...] Hee von seinem Lehrer die Herstellungstechniken von traditionellen Schmuckstücken wie Norigae (Schmuckknotenanhänger), Jangdo (kleiner ornamentaler Dolch), Binyeo(Chignon-Haarnadel), Garakji (Ring), Gakdae (Gürtel) und Tteoljam (ornamentale Haarstecknadel).
In Thailandia, le donne si cospargono i capelli di oli[...] profumati, li raccolgono inchignon,e vi fissano una corona [...]
di fiori di Nyctanthes tuberosa,[...]
un piccolo albero originario delle isole indonesiane; il profumo generoso di questi fiori bianchi, a forma di stella, simile a quello dei fiori d’arancio, impregna delicatamente anche la casa.
In Thailand, women cover their hair in perfumed[...] oils, gathering it in a chignon and fastening it using [...]
a crown of flowers from the Nyctanthes[...]
tuberosa, a small tree originating from the Indonesian islands; the generous perfume of these white flowers which are star-shaped like orange blossom, can even delicately perfume a house.
Prova le acconciature Percy & Reed e Tigi che spaziano[...] dal glamour rétro conchignonvoluminosi a onde strutturate [...]
e scompigliate, o la linea[...]
all'avanguardia per la cura dei capelli Fekkai che lascia i capelli patinati e lucidi per un effetto bagnato minimal chic.
Try Percy & Reed and Tigi’s styling ranges for relaxed retro[...] glamour with full volume chignons and textured tousled [...]
waves, or Fekkai ‘s luxuriant advanced[...]
hair care line that leaves hair sleek and slick for wet-look, minimal chic.
Gli ospiti potranno farsi[...] acconciare i capelli inchignonefarsi applicare impacchi [...]
per capelli all’olio ed emulsioni di olio e limone per le mani.
Guests will be able to have[...] their hair done into a chignon and have a warmcompress [...]
of olive oil and oil emulsions applied[...]
to their hair as well as a lemon compress applied to the hands.
Avvolgere il pony sintetica intorno[...]
alla coda di cavallo e stile in[...] un perno panino, in unochignondisordinato grande fino [...]
a quando tutti i capelli è sicuro.
Wrap the synthetic pony around the ponytail and[...] style into a bun, pin into a big messy bun untilall hair [...]
La donna è raffigurata con un’acconciatura che incornicia il viso: i capelli sono divisi in due bande che iniziano alla sommità della fronte e,[...]
coprendo i lobi superiori delle orecchie, si ricongiungono con gli altri[...] capelli in unochignonfissato dietro [...]
The woman is depicted with a hairstyle that gently frames her face: the hair is divided into two bands starting at the top of the[...]
forehead and covering the upper lobes of the ears; they are joined with[...] the other hair in a bun behind the nape of [...]
Quando avrai scelto l'abito giusto che ti farà sentire speciale e avrai indossato le tue scarpe[...]
preferite, quando avrai raccolto i[...] capelli in un morbidochignoneunsoffice velo di [...]
make up si sarà posato sul tuo volto[...]
rendendoti luminosa, ti accorgerai che per essere davvero perfetta hai bisogno di completare il tuo look sofisticato con un accessorio ricercato.
When you will chosen the right dress that will make you feel special and you will weared your favorite[...]
Casadei shoes, when you will[...] collected your hair in a soft chignon and a soft veilof make-up [...]
will be placed on your face making[...]
you brighter, you will notice that to be really fabulous, you need to complete your sophisticated look with a researched accessory.
Entrambi[...] broncio accessorize unchignonaltoo in basso, una [...]
treccia di lato questo Archetto ornata con strass nero sarà l'effetto più bello.
this Headband adorned with black rhinestones will be the most beautiful effect.
Sotto i lampadari in vetro di Murano – senza dubbio testimonianza del sontuoso[...]
stile di vita del sultano – le modelle[...] si preparano : altichignonsulla testa e gli occhi [...]
messi in risalto da un doppio tratto di eyeliner, rosso e nero.
Beneath Murano-glass chandeliers – no doubt reminders of the[...]
sultan’s lavish lifestyle – the girls are[...] being prepared with chignons worn very highon the [...]
head and eyes rimmed in black and red eyeliner.
H) L’Onorificenza femminile è adeguata a[...] un nastro, laccioochignonche è portato sul [...]
seno sinistro, sotto il Mantello.
H) The Decoration feminine is[...] adapted to a tape bow or monkey that is taken on the [...]
left sine; underneath Cape.
This shows grade level based on the word's complexity.
[ sheen-yon, sheen-yuhn; French shee-nyawn ]
/ ˈʃin yɒn, ʃinˈyʌn; French ʃiˈnyɔ̃ /
noun,pluralchi·gnons[sheen-yonz, sheen-yuhnz; French shee-nyawn]. /ˈʃin yɒnz, ʃinˈyʌnz; French ʃiˈnyɔ̃/.
a large, smooth twist, roll, or knot of hair, worn by women at the nape of the neck or the back of the head.
ARE YOU A TRUE BLUE CHAMPION OF THESE "BLUE" SYNONYMS?
We could talk until we're blue in the face about this quiz on words for the color "blue," but we think you should take the quiz and find out if you're a whiz at these colorful terms.
Question 1 of 8
Which of the following words describes “sky blue”?
Origin of chignon
1775–85; <French: nape, roll of hair at nape, blend of Middle French chaignon (variant of chainon link, equivalent to chainechain + -on noun suffix) and tignon twist of hair (tigne (<Latin tinea worm) + -on noun suffix)
OTHER WORDS FROM chignonchignoned,adjective
Words nearby chignon
chifforobe, Chifley, chigetai, chigga, chigger, chignon, chigoe, Chigwell, Chihli, Chihuahua, Chikamatsu
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2021
How to use chignon in a sentence
Dotty was giving an extra touch to her chignon, and Prudy trying on her cap.
Prudy Keeping House|Sophie May
The latter wore no covering on their rich, shining hair, twisted into a kind of Greek chignon.
From the Caves and Jungles of Hindostan|Helena Pretrovna Blavatsky
Of course I could not continue to wear my hair la pigtail, and that went up in the then fashionable chignon.
Life on the Stage|Clara Morris
She wore an imperceptible hat, balanced on an immense pyramidal chignon, from which escaped a torrent of wavy hair.
The Count's Millions|Emile Gaboriau
British Dictionary definitions for chignon
/ (ˈʃiːnjɒn, Frenchʃiɲɔ̃) /
an arrangement of long hair in a roll or knot at the back of the head
Derived forms of chignonchignoned, adjective
Word Origin for chignon
C18: from French, from Old French chaignon link, from chainechain; influenced also by Old French tignon coil of hair, from tigne, moth, from Latin tinea moth
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Meaning of chignon in English:
Translate chignon into Spanish
A knot or coil of hair arranged on the back of a woman's head.
‘her hair was drawn back from her face into a chignon’
- ‘Other low- and no-maintenance looks include chignons, ponytails or donning a bandanna.’
- ‘I have of course gone through those periods of wishing I had straight hair, and even thinking that it would be less hassle because then I could put in a cute chignon or a low ponytail.’
- ‘The women, with hair pulled into chignons, wore bright costumes resembling frilled bathing suits from that era.’
- ‘So I showed up in a cocktail dress with ruffles down the back and my hair up in a chignon.’
- ‘Isabella stood in the doorway for a brief second, returning the loose strands of her hair to the chignon at the nape of her neck.’
- ‘Lisa did Lydia's hair in two French braids and curled her bangs, and put her own hair in a loose chignon to keep it out of her way.’
- ‘A slender ballerina poised on a strongly arched foot, black hair in a chignon, eyes like great black butterflies.’
- ‘She undid what was left of her chignon, brushed her hair out, and put it up again.’
- ‘She twisted her hair into a neat chignon and cleaned the dirt that was streaked across her face.’
- ‘Pull your hair into a chignon at your nape and don some serious spectacles and understated makeup for a subtly sexy librarian look.’
- ‘Her hair was done up in a simple chignon with a few ringlets left loose to brush her face, a vivid contrast of darkness to her pale skin.’
- ‘Her hair was swept back with jeweled silver combs and diamond-stud hair pins into a smooth chignon.’
- ‘The remaining hair was knotted into a small chic chignon.’
- ‘Then he created a simple updo, pulling strands back into a loose chignon.’
- ‘They'll also be demonstrating new looks with updo's based on the classic chignon.’
- ‘She fiddled with her hair, already perfect in its loose chignon.’
- ‘The hair she painstakingly had dyed blonde was up in a chignon.’
- ‘Her mother raised a hand to her impeccable chignon, patting an imaginary hair into place.’
- ‘I washed my hair this morning and then put it up in a chignon.’
- ‘Suddenly, a woman in a regal black gown with her hair tied in a tight chignon walked up to the new guests.’
Late 18th century from French, originally ‘nape of the neck’, based on Latin catena ‘chain’.
English chignon in
.HOW TO: FRENCH ROLL UPDO HAIRSTYLE ✨ Perfect for Prom, Weddings, Work
You will also be interested:
- Buffalo wyoming zillow
- Boone county iowa property taxes
- Spark documentation
- Wrens car dealership
- Fastest macbook processor
- Emerson heat pump thermostat manual